Jamf 240 Course: Apple device management with Jamf School
Become a Jamf Certified Tech for Jamf School with the official Jamf 240 course.
The Jamf 240 Course offers a core understanding of Jamf School, as well as an education-focused inquiry into the iOS, iPadOS, and macOS platforms. Our hands-on example- and discussion-based environment is a great way to learn Jamf School.
Taking place over two days, this course teaches delegates how to succeed with Jamf School, the education-focused management solution.
- Introduction and configuration of Jamf School
- Creating User Groups and Classes
- Enrolling computers and mobile devices using Automated Device Enrolment
- Organizing devices into groups and configuring Shared iPad
- Managing devices with profiles and Quick Action Commands
- Delivering apps and content to computers and mobile devices
- Building and managing packages for deployment to computers
- Creating incident types for internal device tracking
- Configuring Jamf Teacher, Jamf Parent and Jamf Student
- There are no formal prerequisites for this course, however, delegates are expected to have a basic understanding of macOS, iOS, and iPadOS.
- A reliable internet connection – capable of receiving 5.0 Mbps and sending 3.0 Mbps
- A (non-production or production) Mac with any version of macOS 13 Ventura that also has Administrator account credentials
- A test (non-production) iPad with any version of iPadOS 16
- Optional, but highly encouraged: an external monitor
- Two days (9am-5pm each day) of remote learning in instructor-led classes
- Server infrastructure (dedicated Jamf School server for the duration of the course)
- Digital course materials
- Certification exam following the course
- Jamf Certified Tech – Jamf School badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the exam with a passing score)
Upcoming Jamf 240 Course Dates
Please note: All Jamf 240 training is delivered in a remote, instructor-led format.