Jamf 400 Course
Graduate to Jamf Certified Expert with our Jamf 400 course.
Find Jamf 400 training online or in private classes at your UK location.
The Jamf 400 course teaches expert-level management of Apple devices with Jamf Pro.
Benefit from a hands-on, challenge-based course that leads to the highest Jamf certification.
Rely on our training professionals to mentor you through Jamf Certified Expert training.
- Jamf Pro: Installation and configuration, certificates and enrollment.
- Data reporting and manipulation: Extension attributes, API and MySQL.
- User management: LDAP integration and binding.
- Preferences and packaging: Property Lists, SQLite, JSON and Composer.
- Scripting: Loops, arrays, parsing data and displaying messages.
- Earned Jamf Certified Admin or Certified Casper Admin (version 9).
- Previous Jamf Certified Expert or Certified Casper Expert certification (version 9).
- Scripting knowledge including conditionals, variables and data flow.
- Four days of lab-style, challenge-based learning and peer review.
- All hardware and software required for the course.
- Printed course materials.
- Jamf Certified Expert badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the challenge-based exam with a passing score).
Jamf 400 Schedule
Four-day schedule, 9am-5pm
|Day 1||Infrastructure||Challenge 1|
|Day 2||Data Reporting||Challenge 2|
|Day 3||Practical||User Management & Challenge 3|
|Day 4||Preferences & Packaging||Challenge 4|
Upcoming Jamf 400 Course Dates – All Online
All Jamf 400 training is currently in a virtual, instructor-led format.
Remote Jamf 400 online course schedule
Become a Jamf Certified Expert with the
Jamf 400 course.
Courses run in various time zones,
so be sure to book the right course timings.