The classroom-based Jamf 200 course offers a core understanding of Jamf Pro.
Jamf 200 also provides enterprise-level knowledge of macOS and iOS platforms.
Rely on our expert trainers to help you pass the Jamf 200 certification first time.
- Introduction to the Jamf Pro server.
- Building and managing content (.pkg, .mpkg, and .dmg packages) for deployment to macOS devices.
- Enrolling macOS and iOS devices using automated MDM enrollment.
- Setup and configuration of macOS and iOS devices.
- Configuring the user environment (Configuration Profiles, .plist).
- Security for macOS and iOS devices.
- Purchasing and distributing App Store apps using Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- Scripting overview (Bash).
- Initial setup and refreshing/reimaging macOS and iOS devices.
- Ownership and permissions (POSIX, ACE/ACL) on macOS devices.
- Abundant hands-on experience with macOS and iOS.
- Four days (9am-5pm each day) of lab-style interaction.
- Proctored certification exam during the afternoon of the fourth day.
- All hardware and software required for the course.
- Printed course materials.
- Jamf Certified Tech badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the exam with a passing score).
- Free £100 Apple technical training credit
Jamf 200 Schedule
Four-day schedule, 9am-5pm
|Day 1||Settings||Enrollment & Groups|
|Day 4||OS Updates & Deployment||Course Review|
The end of Day 4 is spent preparing for and taking the Jamf Certified Tech Exam.
Upcoming Jamf 200 Course Dates
See online Jamf course dates for the complete Jamf online schedule.
Remote Jamf 200 online course schedule - UK & US dates
Jamf 200 Course Dates
All Jamf 200 courses are delivered online.
Courses run in US and UK time zones,
but both are available worldwide.
GMT dates - UK office hours - are in bold.