Spread the Cost of Jamf Training
Prefer to spread your Jamf course payment over several months?
No problem — just select the “Payl8r” option in our online shop. See the details
The classroom-based Jamf 200 course offers a core understanding of Jamf Pro.
Jamf 200 also provides enterprise-level knowledge of macOS and iOS platforms.
Rely on our expert trainers to help you pass the Jamf 200 certification first time.
- Introduction to the Jamf Pro server.
- Building and managing content (.pkg, .mpkg, and .dmg packages) for deployment to macOS devices.
- Enrolling macOS and iOS devices using automated MDM enrollment.
- Setup and configuration of macOS and iOS devices.
- Configuring the user environment (Configuration Profiles, .plist).
- Security for macOS and iOS devices.
- Purchasing and distributing App Store apps using Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- Scripting overview (Bash).
- Initial setup and refreshing/reimaging macOS and iOS devices.
- Ownership and permissions (POSIX, ACE/ACL) on macOS devices.
- Abundant hands-on experience with macOS and iOS.
- Four days (9am-5pm each day) of lab-style interaction.
- Proctored certification exam during the afternoon of the fourth day.
- All hardware and software required for the course.
- Printed course materials.
- Jamf Certified Tech badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the exam with a passing score).
- Free £100 Apple technical training credit
Jamf 200 Schedule
Four-day schedule, 9am-5pm
|Day 1||Settings||Enrollment & Groups|
|Day 4||OS Updates & Deployment||Course Review|
The end of Day 4 is spent preparing for and taking the Jamf Certified Tech Exam.