Jamf 200 Course
Become a Jamf Certified Tech with the official Jamf 200 course.
Take Jamf 200 training at our London centre or privately at your location.
Get Jamf Certified Remotely
Virtual Jamf training has arrived. Book now to guarantee your place. See the details
The classroom-based Jamf 200 course offers a core understanding of Jamf Pro.
Jamf 200 also provides enterprise-level knowledge of macOS and iOS platforms.
Rely on our expert trainers to help you pass the Jamf 200 certification first time.
- Introduction to the Jamf Pro server.
- Building and managing content (.pkg, .mpkg, and .dmg packages) for deployment to macOS devices.
- Enrolling macOS and iOS devices using automated MDM enrollment.
- Setup and configuration of macOS and iOS devices.
- Configuring the user environment (Configuration Profiles, .plist).
- Security for macOS and iOS devices.
- Purchasing and distributing App Store apps using Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- Scripting overview (Bash).
- Initial setup and refreshing/reimaging macOS and iOS devices.
- Ownership and permissions (POSIX, ACE/ACL) on macOS devices.
- Abundant hands-on experience with macOS and iOS.
- Four days (9am-5pm each day) of lab-style interaction.
- Proctored certification exam during the afternoon of the fourth day.
- All hardware and software required for the course.
- Printed course materials.
- Jamf Certified Tech badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the exam with a passing score).
- Free £100 Apple technical training credit
Jamf 200 Schedule
Four-day schedule, 9am-5pm
|Day 1||Settings||Enrollment & Groups|
|Day 4||OS Updates & Deployment||Course Review|
The end of Day 4 is spent preparing for and taking the Jamf Certified Tech Exam.