This class-based Jamf 300 course gives a deeper understanding of Jamf Pro.
Gain greater knowledge of Jamf Pro’s management capabilities for macOS and iOS.
Use our expert guidance to pass your Jamf 300 certification first time.
- Patch management software titles, definitions and policies.
- Computer and mobile device enrollment using automated MDM enrollment and user-initiated enrollment.
- Security workflows including FileVault, Activation Lock and restrictions.
- Collection and modification of additional inventory data.
- Introduction to the Jamf Pro API.
- Advanced packaging, script and policy deployment workflows.
- Sites and delegated Jamf Pro user permissions.
- Jamf Pro management and deployment framework.
- User-level configuration profiles.
- Earned Jamf Certified Tech or Certified Casper Technician (version 9).
- Previous Jamf Certified Admin or Certified Casper Administrator certification (version 9).
- Basic scripting knowledge including variables and if statements.
- Four days of lab-style, workflow-based learning and peer discussion.
- All hardware and software required for the course.
- Printed course materials.
- Jamf Certified Admin badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the exam with a passing score).
Jamf 300 Schedule
Four-day schedule, 9am-5pm
|Day 2||Automation||Scenario 1|
|Day 3||Management||Scenario 2|
|Day 4||Deployment||Course Review|
The end of Day 4 is spent on Scenario 3 and Practical.
Upcoming Jamf 300 Course Dates – All Online
Please note: All Jamf 300 training is currently in a virtual (online), instructor-led format.
We’ll be announcing the first classroom dates in 2021 soon.
See all online Jamf dates.
Remote Jamf 300 online course schedule - UK, EU, and US dates
Jamf 300 Courses
All Jamf 300 courses are delivered online.
Courses run in US and UK time zones.
Both are available worldwide.