Jamf 300 Course
Become a Jamf Certified Admin with this Jamf 300 course.
Take Jamf 300 training at our classrooms in London or in private classes anywhere in the UK.
Get Jamf Certified Remotely
Virtual Jamf training has arrived. Book now to guarantee your place. See the details
This class-based Jamf 300 course gives a deeper understanding of Jamf Pro.
Gain greater knowledge of Jamf Pro’s management capabilities for macOS and iOS.
Use our expert guidance to pass your Jamf 300 certification first time.
- Patch management software titles, definitions and policies.
- Computer and mobile device enrollment using automated MDM enrollment and user-initiated enrollment.
- Security workflows including FileVault, Activation Lock and restrictions.
- Collection and modification of additional inventory data.
- Introduction to the Jamf Pro API.
- Advanced packaging, script and policy deployment workflows.
- Sites and delegated Jamf Pro user permissions.
- Jamf Pro management and deployment framework.
- User-level configuration profiles.
- Earned Jamf Certified Tech or Certified Casper Technician (version 9).
- Previous Jamf Certified Admin or Certified Casper Administrator certification (version 9).
- Basic scripting knowledge including variables and if statements.
- Four days of lab-style, workflow-based learning and peer discussion.
- All hardware and software required for the course.
- Printed course materials.
- Jamf Certified Admin badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the exam with a passing score).
Jamf 300 Schedule
Four-day schedule, 9am-5pm
|Day 2||Automation||Scenario 1|
|Day 3||Management||Scenario 2|
|Day 4||Deployment||Course Review|
The end of Day 4 is spent on Scenario 3 and Practical.