This class-based Jamf 300 course gives a deeper understanding of Jamf Pro.
Gain greater knowledge of Jamf Pro’s management capabilities for macOS and iOS.
Use our expert guidance to pass your Jamf 300 certification first time.
- Patch management software titles, definitions and policies.
- Computer and mobile device enrollment using automated MDM enrollment and user-initiated enrollment.
- Security workflows including FileVault, Activation Lock and restrictions.
- Collection and modification of additional inventory data.
- Introduction to the Jamf Pro API.
- Advanced packaging, script and policy deployment workflows.
- Sites and delegated Jamf Pro user permissions.
- Jamf Pro management and deployment framework.
- User-level configuration profiles.
- Earned Jamf Certified Tech or Certified Casper Technician (version 9).
- Previous Jamf Certified Admin or Certified Casper Administrator certification (version 9).
- Basic scripting knowledge including variables and if statements.
- Four days of lab-style, workflow-based learning and peer discussion.
- All hardware and software required for the course.
- Printed course materials.
- Jamf Certified Admin badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the exam with a passing score).
Jamf 300 Schedule
Four-day schedule, 9am-5pm
|Day 2||Automation||Scenario 1|
|Day 3||Management||Scenario 2|
|Day 4||Deployment||Course Review|
The end of Day 4 is spent on Scenario 3 and Practical.
Upcoming Jamf 300 Course Dates – All Online
Please note: All Jamf 300 training is currently in a virtual (online), instructor-led format.
We’ll be announcing the first classroom dates in 2021 soon.
See all online Jamf dates.
Remote Jamf 300 online course schedule - UK, EU, and US dates
Jamf 300 Courses
All Jamf 300 courses are delivered online.
Courses run in US and UK time zones.
Both are available worldwide.
GMT (UK office hours) are in bold.