Spread the Cost of Jamf Training
Prefer to spread your Jamf course payment over several months?
No problem — just select the “Payl8r” option in our online shop. See the details
This class-based Jamf 300 course gives a deeper understanding of Jamf Pro.
Gain greater knowledge of Jamf Pro’s management capabilities for macOS and iOS.
Use our expert guidance to pass your Jamf 300 certification first time.
- Patch management software titles, definitions and policies.
- Computer and mobile device enrollment using automated MDM enrollment and user-initiated enrollment.
- Security workflows including FileVault, Activation Lock and restrictions.
- Collection and modification of additional inventory data.
- Introduction to the Jamf Pro API.
- Advanced packaging, script and policy deployment workflows.
- Sites and delegated Jamf Pro user permissions.
- Jamf Pro management and deployment framework.
- User-level configuration profiles.
- Earned Jamf Certified Tech or Certified Casper Technician (version 9).
- Previous Jamf Certified Admin or Certified Casper Administrator certification (version 9).
- Basic scripting knowledge including variables and if statements.
- Four days of lab-style, workflow-based learning and peer discussion.
- All hardware and software required for the course.
- Printed course materials.
- Jamf Certified Admin badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the exam with a passing score).
Jamf 300 Schedule
Four-day schedule, 9am-5pm
|Day 2||Automation||Scenario 1|
|Day 3||Management||Scenario 2|
|Day 4||Deployment||Course Review|
The end of Day 4 is spent on Scenario 3 and Practical.