Spread the Cost of Jamf Training
Prefer to spread your Jamf course payment over several months?
No problem — just select the “Payl8r” option in our online shop. See the details
This classroom-based Jamf 400 course teaches expert-level management of Apple devices with Jamf Pro.
Benefit from a hands-on, challenge-based course that leads to the highest Jamf certification.
Rely on our training professionals to mentor you through Jamf Certified Expert training.
- Jamf Pro: Installation and configuration, certificates and enrollment.
- Data reporting and manipulation: Extension attributes, API and MySQL.
- User management: LDAP integration and binding.
- Preferences and packaging: Property Lists, SQLite, JSON and Composer.
- Scripting: Loops, arrays, parsing data and displaying messages.
- Earned Jamf Certified Admin or Certified Casper Admin (version 9).
- Previous Jamf Certified Expert or Certified Casper Expert certification (version 9).
- Scripting knowledge including conditionals, variables and data flow.
- Four days of lab-style, challenge-based learning and peer review.
- All hardware and software required for the course.
- Printed course materials.
- Jamf Certified Expert badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the challenge-based exam with a passing score).
Jamf 400 Schedule
Four-day schedule, 9am-5pm
|Day 1||Infrastructure||Challenge 1|
|Day 2||Data Reporting||Challenge 2|
|Day 3||Practical||User Management & Challenge 3|
|Day 4||Preferences & Packaging||Challenge 4|